I got the girls these Disney princess magazines at the library and Marley wanted a picture with this little looking glass she made out of it. She is such a cute little thing, she's got the pose down.
Grant fell asleep in his high chair with his head craned all the way back, he likes to put his head in this position when he gets tired in my arms.
Playing outside in the dirt.
So you know how I said Marley has been liking her picture taken? Well she's adorable and she would ask for a picture next to a tree, flower, or bridge and if other kids tried to join in the picture she got upset and would run off.
Kaydence is upsetting Marley again, getting in on her picture. This picture depicts the situation well, you can see Marley on the verge of annoyance and Kaydence trying to pull a "funny".
Hale Center Theater with my parents. Best dates, it's so fun to get to do them with my parents. My parents took Kesler out for his birthday while they were here too. They got Kelser a new ninja turtle scooter and this cool Lego space ship set!
Monte and Kim came down for the day to help watch the kids so we could be at everything, it was so nice! The kids sure loved it and they took them out to eat for Keslers birthday (he chose Wendy's so he could get a frosty) and they got him a card and cash to go birthday shopping, yeah!
We celebrated Kesler's birthday at Chuck-E Cheese this year, that is where he said he wanted to go. We went on a weekday and early enough where there was only one or two other families there the whole time we were there. The kids had so much fun running around riding rides and playing games with all their tokens, we got 100 tokens and it took them almost 2 hours to go through them all. We had cake and presents and then the girls gave all their tickets to Kesler so he could pick whatever prizes he wanted (they had over 400 tickets).
1. What is your favorite color? Green and blue
2. What is your favorite toy? Planes
3. What is your favorite fruit? Grapes
4. What is your favorite tv show? Spiderman
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Smoothie
6. What is your favorite outfit? Spiderman shirts
7. What is your favorite game? Wii Mario games
8. What is your favorite snack? fruit snacks
9. What is your favorite animal? baby dragon
10. What is your favorite song? Families Can Be Together Forever
11. What is your favorite book? Spiderman
12. Who is your best friend? Connor
13. What is your favorite cereal? Chocolate cereal
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Swim
15. What is your favorite drink? milk
16. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? my doggie
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Cereal
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Hamburgers
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A SuperHero